Chartered Engineer, MIE, PGDIRPM, B.Com (Calcutta University), Rashtrabhasha Ratna
Tutoring Experience :
1. Attached with an Higher Secondary English Medium school - Higher Secondary section - early morning since 1993 teaching Mathematics & Statistics.
2. Attached with a leading university Study centre providing lectures on Discrete Mathematics, Statistics, Numerical & Statistical Methods for BCA, MBA & MCA
3. Attached with AFD Delhi providing lectures on Numerical Ability, Data Interpretation and Resoning for their students appearing for GAT exams
4. Conduct classes at Residence in Mathematics for Madhyamik/ICSE/ISC/CBSE/HS, WBJEE/AIEEE/BITSAT/VITEE and other Engineering entrances, CA & CS Foundation, B.Com, M.Com, BBA/MBA & MCA (JECA/NIMCET) Entrances in small groups of 10 - 12 students
5. Preparing students from Calss VIII in Mathematics for National Talent & Other Mathematics exams.
6.Free teaching imparted to needy students preparing for JEE & HS, B.Com & CPT who are financially weak.
7. Attached with the education of street children projects.
Regular Mock tests, Focus on improving the analytical ability and concept, MCQ techniques for fast answering, Practice modules and study materials provided.