M.Tech (Power Electronics) from NIT Calicut.
Tutoring Experience :
As I am interested to pursue my career in teaching, I quit my job, which i have four years of experience in software, to start my career in education side.
I completed M.Tech (NIT Calicut) in 2006, and have four years of experience in Software Engineering. I worked one and half year as tutor during B.Tech.
I secured 98.20 score in GATE exam without any year gap and also secured good rank in eamcet.
I can teach Physics, Maths and Chemistry.
My favorite topic is Physics.
I feel my qualifications and aspirations meet your requirements.
Home Tuition Only
As i came from NIT Calciut, I follow below steps to approach my student.
1) I will suggest to read the topic before he or she attends the class.
2) I will deal with fundamental concepts ex: how the equation was derived, if you change the inputs how it affects with various conditions and explain the effect of each input.
3) Then i assign the problems particular to the topic and explain the importance of concept and how to apply the concept in the problem.
4) I encourage my students to ask the various doubts and explain the ambiguity in them.
5) Before Finishing the class, i will review the topics and structure lay out of the class.
6) I will inform to students before only what the topics will be discussed the next day class.
7) I will assign the homework for the discussed topic and ask to gather information from internet.
8) Every week , i will conduct exams on the discussed topics and check the performance of each student.
9) Group discussions will be held every week and encourage to share the ideas among them.
10) Performance will be evaluated and emphasize on weakness areas and spend additional time to improve it.
|Class 9 - 10
||Physics, English Medium
|Class 11 - 12
||Physics, Andhra Pradesh Board, English Medium
|Class 6 - 8