NCERT Class 6 Science Chapters
- Chapter 1 - Food: Where Does It Come From?
- Chapter 2 - Components of Food
- Chapter 3 - Fibre to Fabric
- Chapter 4 - Sorting Materials into Groups
- Chapter 5 - Separation of Substances
- Chapter 6 - Changes around Us
- Chapter 7 - Getting to Know Plants
- Chapter 8 - Body Movements
- Chapter 9 - The Living Organisms and Their Surroundings
- Chapter 10 - Motion and Measurement of Distances
- Chapter 11 - Light, Shadows and Reflections
- Chapter 12 - Electricity and Circuits
- Chapter 13 - Fun with Magnets
- Chapter 14 - Water
- Chapter 15 - Air Around Us
- Chapter 16 - Garbage In, Garbage Out
Looking for a Science Tutor?
Hire one of our amazing Tutors to help you with Science Solutions
Need a Tutor or Coaching Class?
Post an enquiry and get instant responses from qualified and experienced tutors.Post Requirement
Ask a Study Question
Clear your doubts from our Qualified and Experienced Tutors and TrainersASK NOW