MBA Entrance Tutors for Test Preparation in Burdwan
If you are looking for MBA Entrance tutors for Test Preparation in Burdwan, LearnPick can help. We have a large number of experienced teachers and instructors, who can help you taking classes and lessons for MBA Entrance tutors for Test Preparation. Both one to one and group class options are available near your place or online. View the profiles of the teachers and trainers detailing their qualification, expertise, teaching techniques, hourly rates and availability. Post your requirement for free and find an excellent tutor.
I've teaching for the last 10 years both at the ug and pg levels. my strength is to equip the students with the solid theoretical knowledge backed by strong empirical know-hows. all the topics will be explained with the help of modern computer software such that students will be able to learn the practical applications of the theorems.
Proficient in developing new lessons and activities to expand learning opportunities and in giving conceptual knowledge. provide individualized instruction to keep all students at expected skill level. identify and organise field trips to enhance curriculum. meet with parents to discuss progress and address behavior or mastery issues. develop discipline plans and work closely with at-risk students.
Provide best quality of teaching as well as provide materials according to subject and take examination end of the every month or every weekend which helps to understand the student learning capacity and taken remedial measures to solve their subjective problem.
What are career prospects for a MBA Student of Finance and Marketing?
MBA in finance and marketing widens the career horizons to get into investment banks and at the same time take care of marketing activities of investments like publicising of investment bank products hedge funds, pitch books, mutual funds, etc. It would also give you an edge in the industry as you will have dual knowledge about knowing the target market and budgeting the finance products as per the target market demand and the competitor's price. In and all you know the crucks of marketing and finance activities.
A higher end product occasionally bought by consumers that are usually compared for their appropriateness, quality, cost and features before purchase occurs. Consumers tend to take more time when purchasing a shopping good produced by a business, and they might even travel to buy such goods.
Common Entrance Test or CAT analyses the skills of the aspirant in four sections: Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal Ability, Logical & Analytical Reasoning and Data Interpretation. It is also a test of time management.
1. Mathematics or Quantitative Section
Some of the core concepts in maths and quant subjects are:
Percentages and its applications
Ratio and its applications
Numbers and its applications
Geometry and its applications
2. English or Verbal Section
Promiment topics in this section are:
Critical Reasoning (and its numerous applications)
3. Analytical Reasoning Section
Important topics under AR are:
Clocks and Calendars
4. Data Interpretation Section
Problems related to organised and unorganised data are quite common in this section. Core topics are as follows:
What is the right time to start for CAT preparation?
Ideally CAT preparation is not something which can be done in a short time. The best way to prepare would be to take a really long time of over 1.5year. For example, if someone wants to appear in December 2019, the preparation should start from March 2018. Break up the preparation as follows
1) March to September: Get basics correct. DO NOT aim to have a quick speed. Rather focus on a better accuracy of answers. Even if solving Quants and DI and LR take a long time, ensure that your answers are correct. Also, focus on improving grammatical skills as that turns out to be very important in the verbal section. The aim should be that by the end of September, whatever question you solve, it should be correct. Even if it means that you take 4-5minutes to solve one single question.
2) September to December: Take mock tests and solve papers. Try to get into the groove of appearing for CAT. This will help somewhat to improve speed. Note, accuracy will definitely go down if you try to drastically improve speed. So be slow and steady. In December, appear for CAT, NMAT and any other management exam you target. This will be just a trial. See how you fare in those.
3) January to July: Work on speed and improve the speed keeping accuracy intact. By this time, you should have a hang of how to solve questions. The questions which used to take 3-4 minutes to solve, should now take 2 minutes. You should be able to save 2 minutes as you dont have to explore how to solve the questions. Over time work on improving speed and ensure that accuracy level goes up.
4) July to November: Concentrate only on Mock Tests. Take up AIMCAT(This is a personal recommendation) or any other test series for CAT. Your preparation should be over by now. The full focus should be on appearing for Mock tests and ensuring that you are well accustomed to the exam scenario.
Following this, I think it should be a cakewalk in the CAT exam.
People might think this is too long a time, but that is the way it should be. Shortcuts only will never help you crack the coveted institutes and in the current market scenario, nothing but the best will help you progress.
⭐ How can students improve their knowledge in MBA Entrance ?
Students can improve their MBA Entrance knowledge and skills in a number of ways like:
Practicing solutions regularly.
Understand the underlying concepts/formulas clearly.
Emphasize conceptual understanding over procedure.
Solving additional exercises.
Sharing a positive attitude about MBA Entrance.
⭐ How can MBA Entrance tutors help students improve their score and skills in MBA Entrance ?
There are many ways students can improve their skills in MBA Entrance . But experienced MBA Entrance tutors in Burdwan can help to:
Build confidence in the student.
Encourage questioning and make space for curiosity.
Emphasize conceptual understanding over procedural learning.
Provide authentic problems that increase students’ drive to engage with MBA Entrance.
Share a positive attitude about MBA Entrance.
⭐ How many MBA Entrance tutors are available in Burdwan to teach MBA Entrance ?
We have a massive database of 2 verified and experienced Test Preparation tutors in Burdwan to teach MBA Entrance . You can view their profiles with their qualification, expertise, teaching techniques, hourly rates and availability. Post your requirement for free to find the best Test Preparation tutors for MBA Entrance in Burdwan.
⭐ What is the tuition fee charged by Test Preparation tutors in Burdwan to teach MBA Entrance ?
Tuition fees of Test Preparation tutors in Burdwan depend on a number of factors like tutoring hours, experience and qualifications. You can find out the Test Preparation tutor from our list as per your estimated fee with your preferred location.
⭐ Do Test Preparation tutors in Burdwan provide training for competitive examinations in MBA Entrance?
Yes, most of them do. However, we would request you to discuss the same with the Test Preparation tutor of your choice for clarification of any extra hours, fees, etc.
⭐ What is the normal duration of tuition classes hosted by Test Preparation tutors in Burdwan for MBA Entrance?
Usually, Test Preparation tutors on LearnPick conduct a session for 1 to 2 hours a day for MBA Entrance. But it can vary depending on the arrangements made between the student and the tutor at the time of hiring.
How it works
Post Your Requirements
Just fill up an application to post you learning requirements on our platform.
Choose Your Package
Pay the minimal charges on basis of the number of contacts you need.
Connect With Tutor
Select your tutor and connect with him/her in no time.