What is the test about?
AICET PG is an all-India level Medical entrance exam hosted to offer
enrollment to aspirants in various post-graduate medical courses like
Doctor of Medicine (MD), Master of Dental Surgery (MDS), and Master
Surgery (MS) under its two constituent medical / dental colleges.
Who is eligible?
- Candidate should have qualified MBBS/BDS programme and completed one-year compulsory rotating internship.
- Candidates pursuing internship will need to complete the internship period at the time of admission.
- Each and every aspirant must submit the documentary proof, from the head of the college regarding the tentative date of completion of internship along with the manual application form.
- Those aspirants who have previously registered and have completed or are pursuing the PG degree do not meet the eligibility criteria for appearing in this test.
What are the test syllabus, duration and format?
Duration: 3 hours
- Number of questions – 200
Each question carries 1 mark.
No negative marking.
Key dates for application and registration
Yet to be announced
Who conducts the test?
Pravara Institute Of Medical Sciences
Which colleges/institutes accept the test?
Colleges recognized by U.G.C (University Grants Commission) / M.C.I. (Medical Council of India) /D.C.I. (Dental Council of India)