Zoography, also known as descriptive zoology, is the applied science of describing animals and their habitats. Comparative anatomy studies the structure of animals. Animal physiology. Behavioural ecology. Ethology studies animal behaviour.
Zoology or Animal Biology is the branch of biology that studies the animal kingdom, including the structure, embryology, evolution, classification, habits, and distribution of all animals, both living and extinct, and how they interact with their ecosystems. The term is derived from Ancient Greek.
We are one of a kind when it comes to giving tuitions to all boards.
• The Class X Scheme and Syllabus are well charted with us.
• Study tips and strategies are well articulated with us.
• Our Institute has the finest and updated online teachers or trainers.
• We have the most comprehensive course material.
• We are the best in town when it comes to training class X students.
• We conduct mock tests from time to time that makes the candidate all prepared and confident!
• We work in small batches; our students enjoy our full and undivided attention all the time.
• We provide necessary study material to our students.