IF YOU ARE IN MJ50 OR MN50 BATCH AND IF YOU DON'T QUALIFY JEE MAINS OR NEET, WE WILL RETURN YOUR MONEY!
Only 25 students PER Batch.
This small size batch ensures each student a good communication and interaction with the teacher which ultimately remove hesitation problems found students in clearing their doubts.
• Total 10 hours of classes (only for MJ50 and MN50 batch rest batches will have 4 hours of classes)
It includes only 3 hours for teaching and remaining 7 hours for revision, solving assignments, solving previous year papers, clearing doubts and anything else that will help the students to grasp the concept. These activities will be done in classes in front of the subject experts hence minimizing the chance of committing mistakes and negligence by the students. Students are not required to study at home. everything will be done at the institute itself
• Daily Test on topics learned by the students in order to evaluate and correct their mistakes.
• Completion of syllabus before the exam and many mock tests to make the student exam friendly.
• Intensive revision programme with smart and specially prepared strategy by analysts.
• Meditation session to increase concentration and focus of student.
• Periodically motivation session to encourage the students and help them to stick to their path