Mr. M. SHUNMUGAM B.E., - Founder & DirectorOptional Paper: Geography GS - Subject: Geography & Disaster Management - 7 years experience in Teaching with 2 Interviews
Mr. V. SUBRAMANIAN M.A.,GS - Subject: Economics, Governance & Ethics- 6 years Experience in Teching with 3 Interviews
Mr. S.P. RAJKUMAR M.A., (Political Science)Optional Paper: Political Science GS - Subject: International Relations, Indian Constitution, Polity, Internal Security- 5 years experience in Teaching with 4 Mains
Mr. Nandakumar Optional Paper: History GS - Subject: Modern India & Post Independence, International Relations, Current Affairs - 7 years experience in Teaching with Interview.
Benefits of Vetrii IAS Academy's TNPSC coaching
- Focussed approach.
- Experienced faculty.
- Excellent study materials and coaching.
- Periodical tests, mock interviews with IAS and IPS officers in service.
- Deputy Collector.
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category-I).
- Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies.
- Assistant Director of Rural Development Department.
- Assistant Commissioner in the Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Administration Department.
- Assistant Commissioner – Commercial Tax officer.
- District Registrar.
- Divisional Officer in Fire and Rescue services Department.
- Assistant Conservator of Forest.
- District Employment Officer.
- Junior Assistant.
- Steno Typist − Grade III.
- EXECUTIVE OFFICER, GRADE-III in the Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Administration Department.
- Junior Assistant (Security).
- Bill Collector Grade-I.
- Junior Assistant (Non-Security).
Group II Services (Interview post)
- Deputy Commercial Tax Officer (DCTO).
- Sub Registrar.
- Probation Officer in Prison Department.
- Assistant Inspector of Labout.
- Junior Employment Officer.
- Assistant Section Officer in Law Department/ TNPSC/ Finance Department/Various Departments in the Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service/Secretariat Service.
- Assistant Inspector in Local Fund Audit Department.
- Special Assistant in the Vigilance and AntiCorruption Department.
- Audit Inspector in the Audit wing of Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments.
- Supervisor of Industrial Co-operatives.
- Senior Inspector of cooperative societies.
Group II Services (Non Interview post)
- Accountant in Treasuries and Accounts Department.
- Assistant in Forest Department.
- Personal clerk in Finance Department, Secretariat.
- Personal clerk in (other than Law and Finance Dept) Secretariat.
- Personal Clerk in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- Personal Clerk in Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly.
- Assistant in various Departments in the Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service/Secretariat Service/Legislative Assembly Secretariat Service.
- Assistant in the Divisions of Commercial Taxes Department.
- Handloom Inspector.
- Revenue Assistant in Revenue Department.
The list of examinations conducted include
- Civil Services Examination.
- Indian Forest Service Examination.
- Engineering Services Examination.
- Combined Defence Services Examination.
- National Defence Academy Examination.
- Naval Academy Examination.
- Combined Medical Services Examination.
- Indian Economic Service.
- Indian Statistical Service Examination.
- Combined Geo Scientist and Geologist Examination.
- Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandant) Examination.
Vetrii IAS Academy,
Muthiah Hall ,
Old No.52, New No.1, 9th Street,
F Block, 1st Avenue Main Road,