The World No-Tobacco day is celebrated on the 31st of May every year. It’s celebrated all over the globe to encourage people to quit tobacco and smoking.
Below, we have come up with a compilation “quit smoking” quotes to celebrate this auspicious day. So let’s begin.
The true face of smoking is disease, death and horror - not the glamour and sophistication the pushers in the tobacco industry try to portray.
- David Byrne
Giving up tobacco is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I’ve done it thousands of times.
- Mark Twain
Tobacco kills. If you’re killed, you’ve lost a very important part of your life.
- Brooke Shield
Much smoking kills live men and cures dead swine.
- George D. Prentice
The best way to stop smoking is to just stop – no ifs, ands or butts.
- Edith Zittler
Cigarettes are killers traveling in packs.
Tobacco marketing often reaches children and youth and entices them to start using tobacco while they are still at an impressionable age. Nearly four out of five high school cigarette smokers will become adult smokers, even if they intend to quit in a few years. By the time they want to quit, they're hooked.
- Tom Frieden
Cigarette: A fire at one end, a fool at the other, and a bit of tobacco in between.
If we lose the battle against tobacco, we will lose the war against cancer.
Burn calories, not cigarettes. Kick the butt – you can work out and get a better one.”
Smoking cigarettes is like paying to have your life cut shorter – the most foolish thing anyone can ever do.
Smoking does not make you a KILLER per se, but your heart will drown in GUILT if second hand smoke gave someone in your own family a life-threatening disease. Save a lifetime of regret – quit today.
Replacing the smoke on your face with a smile today will replace illness in your life with happiness tomorrow. Quit now.
Exercising is one of the best ways to quit smoking. Working out is when you will truly realize how cigarettes have made you weaker. It will be difficult but you will need to remind yourself of the prize at the end of the journey – a better life. Go for it.
Motivating Anti-Tobacco Slogans
- Eliminate tobacco from your life before it kills you!
- We need to burn calories daily, not tobacco!
- If you can't stop smoking, cancer will.
- Smoking is like paying someone to kill you. They're rich; you're dead.
- Smoking leaves an unseen scar. It fills your insides with toxins and tar.
- Smoking reduces your weight.
- Smoking thrills, but it also kills.
- Smoking will be a crime in time.
- Smoking.. a grave mistake.
- Sometimes quitters do win.
- Stop… you are burning your life flower.
- Take a better route; put that smoke out.
- Tar the roads; not your lungs.
- Replace your cigarettes with a glass of juice daily.
- Eliminate smoking to bring smile to many faces in your life.
- Eliminate smoking and be the real hero of your family.
- Quit smoking today to get happiness tomorrow!
So that more or less sums up this post. We hope the quotes above can convince you to quit smoking once and for all. Ciao!