Significance and Rising Trend of Summer Camps in India
- Mar 19, 2014
Summers have arrived and students will be soon relieved from their regular classes and exams. These holidays are the best time to engage in productive yet interesting activities that contributes in the overall development of the child.
Learning while playing and relaxing can be the most thriving opportunity for the children to utilize their cherished vacation in the most rewarding way. Summer camps offer an excellent platform that promotes and augments the inherent abilities, putting a smile on the faces of the children. Enroll in summer camps to avail the unlimited fun moments that you could not even imagine.
Unplugged from technology, kids will remain within the safety net of counselors learning amusing sports, adventures and creative works in company of other children that revives their mind and enriches their perception. Confirm about the summer camps and get your child registered soon for a thrilling experience.
Summer Camps You Can Attend and Enjoy
Vacations for children mean spending relaxed time learning informative activities. With multitude summer camps being organized, these are the best options for the children to learn, enjoy and cherish amusing moments. The summer camps you can attend are:
- Technology summer camps: Tech camps focus on updated and computer related technology. These offer the platform for mastering computer basics, animation, programming, digital photography, graphic design and others.
- Academic summer camps: Academic summer camps focus on essential academic areas like learning additional languages, abacus, spoken English, grammar, handwriting and other activities.
- Sports summer camps: Sports camps are conducted for the athletically gifted children. It stresses on fascinating sports activities like swimming, chess, tennis, football, carom, archery, rifle shooting, dart, pool game, angry birds, swimming, water zorbing and several other interesting sports for children.
- Adventure summer camps: These camps, associated with exploring the adventurous nature of the children, involve activities like horse riding, trekking, fishing, scuba diving, paragliding, etc.
- Creative summer camps: Art camps are organized to enhance the creative and imagionative nature of the children. The activities vary from different forms of dancing music, cooking, plantation, storytelling, pottery work, art & craft work, drama, drawing, painting and many more.
- Fitness camps: It focuses on varied fitness activities such as yoga, aerobics, different body part exercises that keeps you fit and steady.
Why to Attend a Summer Camp
Camps infuse profound positive effects in your child, nurturing and grooming them in the most effective ways. Make sure that your child is not denied of the wonderful moments! Check out the benefits of attending summer camps.
- Physically active: Summer camps provide a wonderful opportunity to get involved in diverse activities that keep them physically fit and help them indulge in a variety of sports. Swimming, running, hiking, climbing, rafting and others augment their adventurous and dynamic nature.
- Become resilient: The summer camp encourages and boosts children that provide the platform for them to become resilient, enduring setbacks and failures. Students get the chance to interact and receive the right guidance to tackle difficulties and conquer fear, gaining self assurance.
- Enhancing skills: Every child is born with special qualities that need to be nurtured and accurately channelized. Camps aid in boosting the self esteem and self confidence of the kids through the multifarious opportunities, non-competitive activities and sports and the means to accomplish each task with confidence.
- Socializing: A camp is a close-knit family where kids from varied locations arrive to spend valuable and interesting moments with each other. Here children share, communicate, play, resolve matters, work together and build team spirit, thus, developing socialization skills.
- Getting organized: Get your child more disciplined and organized through the fixed schedules and strict monitoring. Under the guidance of expert trainers kids learn to accomplish their own tasks and follow the instructions thus, developing a sense of responsibility while staying together.
- A confident child: Being away from parents and being independent exerts strong influence and develops new perspectives. Encountering new experience, the child gains confidence to effectively plan and execute the given tasks, develop interpersonal relationships and discovering new aspects of themselves.
Summer camps serve as an antidote to the stressful school/college lives, enriching your world with fun filled moments. Give your child the golden chance to learn various interesting activities, playing, dancing, singing, laughing and spending merry moments with all.
LearnPick is an online marketplace for all kinds of tutoring and learning services. We provide a platform to help learners find home tutors, online tutors, expert trainers,tutorial centers, training institutes and online tutoring schools. Learners can also find local classes, workshops, online courses and tutorials on a huge variety of topics. We operate in 12 countries worldwide and our community of learners, teachers and training businesses numbers over 3,00,000. We provide an opportunity for individual tutors and tutoring businesses to promote and grow their business.
Latest posts by LearnPick (see all)
- 7 Important Benefits Of Reading [Infographic] - May 25, 2018
- Top 45 Arithmetic Apps For ICSE Or CBSE Exam Preparation - May 23, 2018
- WBJEE 2018 Results to be Declared Today at 4 PM, Know Where to Check Your Result - May 23, 2018
- How To Read NCERT Books For IAS Examinations - May 17, 2018
- Should You Rely Solely On NCERT Solutions For Competitive and Entrance Exam Preparations? - May 15, 2018