How to create your intro video for profile page on My Private Tutor?
- Aug 19, 2014
If you are a tutor and looking for better opportunities, then this is how you can project your prospects a few notches higher. Try introduction video. Here is how.
An introduction video is a smart way to exhibit your tutoring methods to your prospective students. Tutors with their personal videos enjoy more student leads. Grab this opportunity to connect with the students and highlight your talents like never before.
You could make an introduction video of a minute or so and upload it on your My Private Tutor Profile Page. It’s worth it.
Learn How to Create Your Intro Video…
Take some time out to create an impressive video to give your potential students a solid reason to select you!
Decide what to include in your script
Develop a nice script. A few things to include in your Intro Video should be:
- Your brief introduction as a tutor
- Your educational qualification, your job experience and achievements
- Tutoring methods you adopt, your inspiration and your liking for the subject you teach etc.
- Highlight reasons for the students to select you
- A brief mention on how My Private Tutor is helping you to pursue your career as tutor
Rehearse before you record. Check out appropriate examples on YouTube or other video sharing sites.
A Few Things You Would Need
- A good camera: Your webcam would do.
- Microphone: Hello? You need to be audible to your students.
- Proper Lights: You don’t want to end up with a dull video.
- Quiet Room: You don’t want background noise to strangle your voice.
Create your video!
When you feel you’ve had enough with the rehearsal, start recording. You could use your computer’s webcam. If you have a high quality web camera built into or even connected to your computer, you can easily record a video on YouTube. [Start Video recording]
1. Click the above mentioned Video Recording link and press the “Start Recording” button to start recording as per your script. If you are facing any difficulty while video recording, please check this help section.
2. After the completion of script, press “Stop Recording” button and then click the “Upload” button to save your recorded video. It may take time depending on the duration of your video.
3. While saving the recorded file, you can mention your video title and description as shown in the image below. After successful uploading you’ll get a video link, which needs to add to My Private Tutor. This is very important.
Add video URL to My Private Tutor
Once done, the next step is to copy as well as paste your YouTube Intro video link directly to My Private Tutor.com. It will add value to your profile and make it look more professional. You can easily attract new students.
- Think of a good title for your video
- Keep it short and simple. Do not exceed your video beyond 4 minutes.
- Do not forget to mention about your tutor profile on LearnPick
Show them what you got. Introduce yourself directly to students and promote yourself as a proficient tutor. Try out your smart and stunning Intro Video on My Private Tutor and watch your prospects escalate.
LearnPick is an online marketplace for all kinds of tutoring and learning services. We provide a platform to help learners find home tutors, online tutors, expert trainers,tutorial centers, training institutes and online tutoring schools. Learners can also find local classes, workshops, online courses and tutorials on a huge variety of topics. We operate in 12 countries worldwide and our community of learners, teachers and training businesses numbers over 3,00,000. We provide an opportunity for individual tutors and tutoring businesses to promote and grow their business.
Latest posts by LearnPick (see all)
- 7 Important Benefits Of Reading [Infographic] - May 25, 2018
- Top 45 Arithmetic Apps For ICSE Or CBSE Exam Preparation - May 23, 2018
- WBJEE 2018 Results to be Declared Today at 4 PM, Know Where to Check Your Result - May 23, 2018
- How To Read NCERT Books For IAS Examinations - May 17, 2018
- Should You Rely Solely On NCERT Solutions For Competitive and Entrance Exam Preparations? - May 15, 2018