Incorporation of pre-school is not an easy task and it requires proper research and planning for establishment. You have to choose a good location for establishment of school and you have to get non-objection certificate from local authority. This article talks about incorporation of pre-school in India so it will give you an idea about it.
How to start a pre-school in India
- First step is you have to do a research for planning your pre-school. You have to do a research on required things for starting your pre-school and you have to do a research on competition and you have to do a research on legal process of starting a pre-school in India so it will help you to make a good business plan.
- You have to get permission of state government for starting a pre-school because many states have laws on it, so you have to check this whether in your state it is required or not. If it is required then you have to get permission of state government. There are no central laws on this, but state laws are there, so you have to follow them. You have to also follow the rules and regulation of local body in local area where you want to start your school.
- Then you have to register you school name and you cannot copy other school’s name so you have choose a unique name for your school and after selecting a name for your school you should copyright your name so other cannot copy your name. You can also get a trademark on your school’s logo this will give you protection under the intellectual property laws.
- Then you have to make a curriculum for your pre-school and have to appoint teacher for your school. You have to make a structure for your school and have to make rules for your school.
- You have to choose a good location so you can establish your pre-school you have to choose a location which should give a healthy environment to students. You have to get permission from local authority to run a pre-school in local area because without their permission you cannot be able to start your school so you have to get their permission.
- Legal registration of your pre-school is important and you can start your school by registering it under the recognized authority. If you are a single owner of your pre-school then you can start it easily through incorporation as sole proprietorship firm and if there are two or more partners then you can start your school as partnership firm or a Limited liability partnership Firm (LLP).
- There is so much money required for opening a school if you have money then there is no problem but if you don’t have money then you have to get loan from the bank. If you are thinking of loan then you should register your school business under Udyog Aadhar. Udyog Aadhar is a unique number which is issued by the Ministry of MSME and it will give you many benefits from the government schemes. Udyog Aadhar has many benefits like you will get loan on low interest rates, you will get subsidy from the government, and you will be able to get benefits from various government schemes so you should register your business with Udyog Aadhar. Udyog Aadhar registration is very easy and simple and it does not require any documentation.
As you can see in above article that incorporation of pre-school is not an easy task you have to comply with local and state laws. There are no central laws on pre-school but there are state laws available and you have to follow them. You have to get permission from local authority and state government for starting a pre-school. You have to comply with procedure and if you don’t have enough budget then you can apply for loan. If you register your pre-school with Udyog Aadhar then you will get loan on low interest rates and also you will get many benefits under the Udyog Aadhar so if you are thinking of starting a pre-school then you should consider the above given points.