Fitness and Beauty Tips for the Wow Women
- May 26, 2014
Image courtesy: sccdn.net
Every woman craves for that wow image and appearance that revel her inner beauty. In the fast paced life going to the gym might not be possible but still a fitter, stronger, healthier, and beautiful look is not unachievable. Here we have listed the secrets that can be performed and implemented in the regular scheduled life, offering you the perfect look you dreamt for. Put a few of these tips into action with guaranteed results!
The Health Regime for the Wonder Lady
- The woman’s skin requires balance of body fluids. The body is composed of 60% water that helps in absorption, digestion, circulation, transportation of nutrients, creation of saliva and maintenance of body temperature. Hence, drink lots of water
- Women are prone to loss of bone density as they age hence, to prevent this have intake of as alkaline a diet as possible
- It’s also important to eat as much calcium rich foods as possible such as milk, yogurt, leafy green vegetables like turnip, spinach, romaine lettuce, kale, broccoli, celery, cabbage, asparagus and mushrooms, beans, herbs and spices like thyme, basil, cinnamon, spices, mint, fortified cereals such as total, raisin bran, corn flakes, orange juice and others
- Earlier called “iron-poor blood,” but now know as anemia, we woman are known to suffer from this. Red meat, egg yolks, dark, leafy greens (spinach, collards), dried fruit (prunes, raisins), iron enriched cereals and grains (check the labels), mollusks (oysters, clams, scallops), turkey or chicken giblets, beans, lentils, chick peas and soybeans, liver and others all boost up the iron level.
- Stop fearing fats ladies! Chronic dieting is not good. Healthy fats help our nerves, eyes, and immune systems. They help to prevent cholesterol and they’re important for fetal brain development and fertility. You can take sufficient amount of Omega-3 fatty acids available in walnut, chia seeds, flax, and pumpkin seeds, and monounsaturated fats found in almonds, coconut, olives, walnuts, sunflower seeds, and avocados.
- Avoid the fad detoxes, eat less processed food, no sodas, no sugary desserts. This will help boost energy and aid you in shedding fluff weight.
- Meet your gynecologist regularly. Several women suffer from different lifestyles related troubles due to neglecting their health. You must have the right education about maintaining good health
- Take care of your mental, oral, skin health and teeth too
The Fitness Regime for the Wonder Lady
- Decide and learn about your body type to exercise accordingly at least 30-40 minutes regularly to perfectly tone your body.
o Pear type: Compared to your top you’re a bit wider on the bottom. Need to tone your arms and shoulders, and exercise to keep your lower portion in shape
o Straight type: You’re stick straight having very few curves. Exercise to achieve the desired shape to your waist and sculpt your glutes
o Curvy type: Compared to your waist your bust and hips are larger. Add full body muscle tone exercises to shape up the arms and legs and reduce the extra kilos from your lower portion
o Athletic type: You have narrow hips and broad shoulders. Exercise to add shape to your thighs and butts
- Exercise everyday and try not to skip it two days in a row
- Do warm up exercises everyday at the onset that will heat you up and prepare you for the intensive weight loss sessions
- Do cardiovasular (aerobic) and resistance (strength) training. Aerobic exercise burns fat while resistance training maintains and tones muscle. So a need for both types of exercise is required four times each week
- While exercising wear comfortable clothing and shoes and choose an ambiance that will be suitable for your workout. You can also make a group to exercise together thus, boosting your interest level. Joining a women’s health club can also be a good option. Also, the time for exercising must be apt
- Breathing appropriately is necessary. Breathe deeply during exercises. Taking full and deep breaths deliver more oxygen to your muscles, making them more efficient
- Join a yoga or aerobics classes that offers a blend of best exercises to support your workout regime. Enliven your mind and heart and remain stress free
- Set short term goals and objectives that are easily achievable with little effort. Monitor them regularly to boost your confidence level
The Beauty Tips for the Gorgeous Lady
There are n number of beauty solutions for the perfect look but these must be selected wisely considering the skin type, weather, season, time of the day and proportion.
- Wash your face and other parts of the body thoroughly every day. The face must be cleaned with a cleanser or even aloe-vera. For the body use a gentle body wash and clean using a loofah
- Exfoliation your skin; this helps to replenish the required oils of the body, removing dryness, dead skin cells and also the dirt stored
- Irrespective of the skin type you should always moisturize your skin to maintain the skin’s moisture content. Special care must be taken in winters, as the skin becomes dry. Massage your body with the cream that suits you best
- Sunscreen is one of the most essential components of skin care regimen. Excess sun exposure might cause wrinkles at an early age. Check the SPF factor. Sunscreens help to prevent facial brown spots from appearing and also skin discolorations. It also aids in reducing the appearance of blotchiness and facial red veins, so use them even in winters and on cloudy days
- Chapped lips can hamper look and hurt you. Always apply a lip balm or oil or any gel on your lips to avoid chapping
- Go for manicure and pedicure once or twice a month for a smooth and gorgeous feet and hands
- Do a trim every 6-8 weeks to ensure you have no damaged hair ends. Making your hair look healthy, get a spa done
- While washing hair the water must be in right temperature. Massage your scalp using the hot oil treatment. Use a gentle hair shampoo that suits your scalp and cleans it thoroughly, making it dandruff free. Also, use a conditioner for nourishment.
- Get a good body massage for professionals once in a while for good blood flow, stress relieve and skin tightening.
- For makeup use good quality and certified products of reputed brands. Before makeup clean your face and before sleep definitely remove your makeup, else the pores get blocked.
- While applying makeup take care of your skin tone. Check whether too dark or too light make will be more suitable. Also, consider the occasion, the dress you are wearing and the time
- You can use homemade beauty remedies; these are natural and have great effect with no side effects
- Get sufficient sleep-about 7-8 hours, it gets reflected on your skin and body. Insufficient sleep causes sallow, tired, dull and saggy skin. Maintain a well disciplined routine and have good healthy diet
Be naturally beautiful inside out. Delve deep in yourself to discover the hidden secrets, nurture them and enhance then gradually with the energizing tips package that’s imperative for every healthy, fit and stunning woman.
LearnPick is an online marketplace for all kinds of tutoring and learning services. We provide a platform to help learners find home tutors, online tutors, expert trainers,tutorial centers, training institutes and online tutoring schools. Learners can also find local classes, workshops, online courses and tutorials on a huge variety of topics. We operate in 12 countries worldwide and our community of learners, teachers and training businesses numbers over 3,00,000. We provide an opportunity for individual tutors and tutoring businesses to promote and grow their business.
Latest posts by LearnPick (see all)
- 5 Common Things Test-Takers are Afraid of! - Oct 29, 2018
- 5 TIPS TO BECOMING A TEACHER OF THE FUTURE - Oct 10, 2018
- Marketing Design techniques for E-learning - Sep 05, 2018
- Why Should You Study Abroad? - Sep 03, 2018
- Only Colleges can Improve the Quality in Higher Education - Aug 30, 2018