What factors work behind hiring online tutor
- Feb 24, 2014
Online tutoring has profoundly gained grounds in recent years with an increasing number of students as well as parents opting for this mode of auxiliary education. The primary reason for online tutoring gaining popularity is its varied benefits they offer over traditional methods of going to tuition class or tutor coming home or parents academically helping their children. The main advantage is its growing record to facilitate long-lasting learning and create a strong relationship with the tutee through effective tutoring. With the greatest advantage of paying individual attention, clarifying doubts and rectifying weaknesses, online tutoring has eventually gained prominence and flexibility. It is one of the best self-motivating learning delivered to the learners at their desktops. The whole concept is technologically tailored to create an environment for easy and requirement-specific learning.
LearnPick is an online marketplace for all kinds of tutoring and learning services. We provide a platform to help learners find home tutors, online tutors, expert trainers,tutorial centers, training institutes and online tutoring schools. Learners can also find local classes, workshops, online courses and tutorials on a huge variety of topics. We operate in 12 countries worldwide and our community of learners, teachers and training businesses numbers over 3,00,000. We provide an opportunity for individual tutors and tutoring businesses to promote and grow their business.
Latest posts by LearnPick (see all)
- 7 Important Benefits Of Reading [Infographic] - May 25, 2018
- Top 45 Arithmetic Apps For ICSE Or CBSE Exam Preparation - May 23, 2018
- WBJEE 2018 Results to be Declared Today at 4 PM, Know Where to Check Your Result - May 23, 2018
- How To Read NCERT Books For IAS Examinations - May 17, 2018
- Should You Rely Solely On NCERT Solutions For Competitive and Entrance Exam Preparations? - May 15, 2018